College Enrollment Steps:
- Apply for Lake Superior College by clicking here and submit all required materials listed on the website or paper application.
- When you receive your acceptance letter, you will be invited to a SOAR session (Student Orientation/Accuplacer/Registration). At this session we will cover policy information, registration information, administer placement testing and registration for classes.
- Meet with a Professional Pilot Program Advisor:
a. General Advisor: Emily Chapinski (218) 733-5983 or email@example.com
b. Flight Training Information: Lake Superior Helicopters (218) 461-2857 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Register for Classes
Flight Eligibility Steps:
- Obtain 2nd Class Medical Certification (Refer to Medical Certification page)
- Obtain a Student Pilot Certificate by going to IACRA.faa.gov. (Call us to help at (218) 461-2857)
- TSA Security requirements
- US Citizen: Proper Documentations such as a passport
- Non-US Citizen: Contact Eric Monson at (218) 461-2857
Financing your Education: